This position is in the Metro D.C. area and requires access to Fort Belvoir once weekly.
The Program Administrator is responsible for tracking the status of several ongoing improvement initiatives and coordinating input for senior leadership review and action. They are responsible for confidential and time sensitive material and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in this position. Further administrative duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support and effective communication via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately, delivered with high quality, and in a timely manner for the efficient operation of the office.
Additional duties include:
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Maintaining contact lists
- Producing and distributing correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Developing and maintaining a filing system
- Taking accurate minutes of meetings
- Five (5) years of relevant experience
- High school diploma; College degree preferred in Business Administration, Financial Management, Public Administration or a related field of study
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office to include PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Intermediate to advance skills in word processing, presentation packages, and risk analysis tools are strongly desired
Security Clearance Requirement:
Equal Employment Opportunity
CompTech is committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment in which we recognize and value each other’s differences as well as fostering a culture that promotes its core values: Commitment, Innovation, and Customer Satisfaction. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please call Human Resources at (937) 228-2667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A CompTech associate will respond to your message as soon as reasonably possible.