The Senior Systems Administrator ensures the stable operation of the in-house computer software systems and network connections.
The position includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network software and communication links on UNIX/LINUX/Windows environments. Additionally, system administration support includes user account management analysis and resolution of end user software program and connectivity issues.
- Seven (7) years of progressive experience in the field of Information Processing.
- Six (6) of which are specialized in numerous specialized Information Processing disciplines involving a range of hardware/software solutions
- Four (4) of which are concentrated, hands-on experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, and resolving issues with various software
- Experience in a federal government ITSM Remedy environment migrating ITSM Remedy to another system such as ServiceNow. These tasks include data mapping, business rule review, and data exporting to support a smooth transition
- Experience with support and Cloud Migration of LDAP, Harvest and Siteminder preferred. System administration support of these applications includes user account management, foundation data management, performance tuning, data loading, business rule customization and enhancements
ITSM Remedy administration certification
Security Clearance Requirement:
Equal Employment Opportunity
CompTech is committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment in which we recognize and value each other’s differences as well as fostering a culture that promotes its core values: Commitment, Innovation, and Customer Satisfaction. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please call Human Resources at (937) 228-2667 or email email@example.com. A CompTech associate will respond to your message as soon as reasonably possible.